The Jason Hartman Foundation is self-funded by Jason Hartman and does not accept donations. We are:
- Checkbook philanthropists who provide critical support.
- Responsive funders who actively solicit grant proposals (see below) in the following areas of interest:
- 1. Teaching financial literacy to young adults (college and post-college)
- 2. Micro lending to help citizens of developing countries become financially self-sustaining
- Venture philanthropists who strengthen nonprofits for scale-up and sustainability.
- Results-based philanthropists who narrow their focus to address root causes.
- Collaborative funders who partner with others to reduce redundancy and share knowledge.
Does your organization or non-profit need monetary aid? Contact us at [email protected]